This blog has been so dead lately, I feel guilty. So many thoughts swim in my mind but nothing translates to words. Then I saw this on The Girl Next Door’s blog and this seemed the perfect way to awaken my blog from hibernation!
Here it goes..
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I talk to myself. (Sheesh)
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Do you like to dance?
Oh yes! Have always loved garba and Bollywood. Lately I have taken a fancy to Zumba.
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Well, I do live abroad right now.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Nope. It’s too small and common for that.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
At. Asking me to come and pick him up from work. We are sharing a car right now. So I play the driver most times.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I downloaded Tera Zikr from Guzaarish. It’s a lovely, mesmerizing song.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
I played with water in my cousin’s pool 3 weeks back. I can’t swim!
- Type of music you like most?
Anything that is melodious, peppy and/or soulful.
- Type of music you dislike most?
- Are you listening to music right now?
Yes! I am ALWAYS listening to music. Right now, its Shikayatien from Lootera. I love this album.
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
The flooring of whole house is covered in brown carpet like all apartments in US.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Make every room color themed. Get in co-ordinated furniture. Lot of colourful furnishings. Create a magical garden.
- What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries from Indian store. A rush-rush affair after college.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No. Have attempted once. Was a total failure.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Never! I am too scared for those.
- Do you have a garden?
Oh yes! A small balcony garden created very lovingly by me.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Err. Not really.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I wish I could sleep more!
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Salman Khan. Isn’t that obvious?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
My cousin who lives in the same city. Yeah, the same one with the pool.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Macy’s! Clothes, shoes, kitchen and dining ware, home decor. Everything there is so pretty.
- What time is bed time?
Between 11 pm and 12:30 am. I know. Ridiculous. I blame it on US-India time difference.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Ha! No way!
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
No way. It’s too painful.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Returned from a wonderful vacation to Mexico the night before. Attended classes at college on my birthday and took chocolates for classmates.
- Do you carry a donor card?
- What time do you get up?
8:30 am… after a lot of self struggle. Don’t ask me about weekends.
- What inspires you?
People who give and receive a lot of love. People who have a great healthy attitude. People who make their passions big.
Wow. It’s always fun talking about yourself, no?